INSTALLATION TIPS FOR HOMEOWNERS
At Green Efficient Living, our aim is to design and install an air conditioning system that suits your needs, budget, lifestyle and desires.
We don’t use contractors to install our air conditioners, so you now that the company that you choose at the beginning, is the company that you deal with throughout the entire installation and beyond.
Whether you are after a replacement system or a new installation, split system or entire house cooling, Green Efficient Living take care of it all.
ARE YOU HAVING AN AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLED SOON?
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL TIPS THAT YOU CAN DO AS A HOMEOWNER, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE JOB GOES AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE!
- Please make sure that your driveway is clear and that the technicians have quick and easy access to your home. Our equipment may be heavy and large and we require space to move it all.
- If you are not going to be present for the installation, please give us clear instructions before the day regarding access and security (i.e. house key location, house alarm code, contact numbers, etc.)
- Please make sure that the area in which the technicians will be working in is clear. This may require you to move furniture to a temporary location throughout the duration of the installation. Not only will this keep your furniture clean and safe, but it will also minimise hazards and the risk of workplace injury as well.
- Please let us know if there are any animals or small children on site that we should be aware of. As we move in and out of the property continuously throughout the duration of the installation, it may be best to keep small children safely away, and if possible, relocate pets.
- Although we are always completely prepared for the job at hand, we understand that sometimes you may change your mind, or there may have been some miscommunication. If you are onsite, please confirm the locations of your outlets, units and controllers before we begin our works to ensure that everybody is happy once the job is complete. Please note that all wires, pipework, ductwork and electrical work is governed by the structure of the building and while we will always do our best to accommodate you, there are some things that we cannot control.